Thursday, July 31, 2014

Drifting away





swimsuit: H&M (similar, similar) | coverup: DIY (available here) (similar) | hat: Target (similar) | sunglasses: Prada (similar)

Darren and I spent this past weekend sailing with our good friend Adam. As a reminder to always be thankful and appreciative, Adam cleverly named his boat "Gratitude".  We often forget how fortunate and blessed we are to have a life of happiness and good health.  Adam was one of the first friends that I met here in Boston and he is now moving away. Although we won't be venturing out on the Gratitude any time soon, I am grateful for his continued friendship-- even from across the country.



14 comments:

  1. You look unreal good in that suit!! I am searching for a one-piece and they are all too short in the body for me (opposite problems ;) but I'm definitely admiring yours from afar (and the coverup is amazing, but I think I already said that in your vacation post).

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look ;-)


    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swim suit and I absolutely love that lace cover-up! SO pretty.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how that swimsuit looks on you! And I also love how that coverup is a DIY. I never would have guessed! So glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! need to make friends with a sailboat owner ;)

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swimsuit looks great! And the coverup is so pretty, I love it. :)

    Vessi :: arts & petite style blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bathing suit is 10 kinds of cute! Love the coverup.

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete